Saturday 8 February 2014

Double-dipping!

Nick, Erin and I enjoyed a leisurely café breakfast this morning. We hadn't planned to go but Nick was in need of sustenance after a fasting blood test - and we were happy to have second breakfast to keep him company!

We were very impressed with the food and service - and took advantage of the opportunity to discuss and schedule various necessary appointments prior to our Yowah trip.  At this stage, it looks like I'll be packing between appointments!

I've been rounding up Vaughan's nets and containers.  (The mesh and plastic one at bottom right has a zip lid and folds flat for storage).  Our boy thoroughly enjoyed dip-netting in the bore-drain last trip - when he wasn't catching all kinds of insects, frogs and lizards!  He'll need containers for wet and dry use.  I'm sure if he runs short, he'll commandeer some of mine.  I'd rather he didn't, so have recruited Nick to make replacement lid sections for two you see here and another two larger boxes outside. 

The magnifying glasses are great for closer examination - when Vaughan brings me minute ant-lions etc that I can barely see!

No comments:

Post a Comment