Thursday 6 February 2014

Lucky finds?!

As well as various activity books and print-outs, I usually pack a shoe-box of small toys for Vaughan to play with in the car, while we are on the road. 

On previous trips, I've kept that box with me and then handed over toys as the journey progresses (and additional diversions became necessary)!  I'm trying something new this time.  I've been hunting through boxes this past week or so, trying to find Vaughan's Kindle and other MIA camping equipment.  Happily many lost items are now found - and lots of other treasure has been excavated also.

Rather than pack a small box of toys for the car, I am making a lucky-dip.  The white paper bags were left-over from my online educational toy business and I've packed each one with something found during recent excavations - little puzzles, tops, silly eye glasses ... I've already forgotten the contents!  (They'll be a surprise for Vaughan too as most have been packed away for well over a year).  At this stage there are thirteen bags, roughly one per 100 kilometres praps?!

No comments:

Post a Comment