Saturday 15 February 2014

Stringing out the trip ...

I mentioned that it is a long drive to Yowah. Last night Nick printed a series of maps and photo directions, breaking the journey into smaller stages. 

I put the pages into a display folder today, using tab dividers to arrange them into rest-stop sequence.  The first (yellow) tab reads:  "Day 1 - Breakfast, Home to Deniliquin".  There are two other tabs for our first day - one for lunch and the other for our overnight camp. I used the remaining two tabs for our second day, one for travel until lunch-time and the other for the afternoon trip into Yowah.

Vaughan will be the keeper of this map folder and might enjoy following the photo directions as we travel.  (Nick and I will have a more basic version of the same maps in the front with us). 

I plan to reinstate a string along the cargo barrier, so Vaughan can move a mini-Elmer to represent our progress.  (Now that Elmer has Victorian plates, I'll need to update his mini-version)!

No comments:

Post a Comment